10 Improvements to the Vision Awards in 3 Years
From General Editor
Posted 10 April 2019We've refreshed the online presentation of this year's winners. Ever wonder how the Vision Awards has improved over time? Here's a quick list of the top ten innovations that have debuted in the last three years:
- Annual Report Directory. Last year's competition included our first full annual report directory with 500+ reports, all ready for easy discovery via Google and immediate download.
- Rich Cards. Speaking of Google, did you know that every winner's profile includes a customized miniature review designed to capture the attention of search engines?
- New Certificate Design. Our new certificate design includes the cover image of your report in full color and complements today's design styles very well.
- Dynamic Profiles. As you may have noticed, each of our winner's profiles presents the first five pages of print reports in a carousel format. This helps visitors learn how your annual report's beauty is more than skin deep.
- New Accolades. We debuted new technical achievement awards last year; all reports participating at the "Complete" level and above are automatically registered.
- Quick Access to Annual Report Downloads. In addition to our annual report directory, each winner's profile links directly to a downloadable copy of the organization's annual report or online edition.
- Refreshed Winner's Profile Design. Speaking of winner's profiles, we have continued to improve the presentation of winners' profile pages. We have more design plans in store this year, particularly for the mobile crowd!
- Refreshed Complementary Pages. We're working hard to introduce even more design innovations on the supplemental pages that provide a framework in this year's competition.
- Early Results Notification. We have also built a system to notify you as early as possible via e-mail about the specific results of your entry. This is included for free with those registering at "Complete" and above.
- Complimentary PDF Edition of Results Guide. Included in that e-mail is a PDF edition of your Results Guide, which will provide you with plenty of information to speak clearly on how your materials fared in this year's competition.
- BONUS: Support for New Report Formats! We couldn't help ourselves; we needed an 11th entry. If you produce an integrated report, ESG report or unique digital report, this is the competition for you.
Make sure to join this year's competition in order to take advantage of all of these enhancements. Details about this year's competition are included below.
In terms of annual report awards, this is the one competition that no organization wants to miss. Supported entry types include:
Annual Reports ▪ Online Annual Reports ▪ Sustainability Reports ▪ 10-K Wraps ▪ Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Reports
Summary Annual Reports ▪ Citizenship Reports ▪ Dean's Reports ▪ Foundation Reports ▪ Diversity Reports ▪ and more...
Special features of this competition include:· Free Express UPS Shipping Worldwide for All Competition Results Kits· Updated, Heavyweight Certificate Stock for All Participants and Winners· Expanded Special Achievement Awards Recognition Across All Competitions· Corporate Profiles and Annual Report Agency Directory for Vision Awards Entrants